Below is a summary, this is (an older version of) the full CV [PDF, 116 kB, 01/2019].
Languages: German (native), English (fluent), Dutch (nearly fluent), French (B2 level)
- 10/2019 – present: Eberly Research Fellow at PSU
- Multimessenger follow-up of IceCube neutrino events
- Accretion disk signatures in jetted AGN
- The peculiar source PKS 2005-489
Advisors: Michael Eracleous, Derek Fox, Ana Matkovic
06/2016 – 08/2019: Postdoctoral researcher at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Multimessenger projects, CTA science planning with ASTERICS
Advisors: David Berge, Sera Markoff
- 03/2013 – 06/2016: PhD magna cum laude, FAU Erlangen, thesis: Extreme Environments: From supermassive black holes to supernovae
Advisors: Joern Wilms, Matthias Kadler
- 2013: M.Sc. in Physics, FAU Erlangen, thesis: Multiwavelength Observations of TANAMI Sources
2010: B.Sc. in Physics, FAU Erlangen, thesis: Swift Observations of TANAMI Counterparts
- 2007: Abitur (equivalent: high school graduation)
High-energy astrophysics, black hole systems in particular: dynamic multiwavelength (radio through gamma rays) and multimessenger information from jets (AGN and microquasars, X-ray observations of supernovae Ia, and peculiar AGN (young radio galaxies, unusual sources).
Member of the following collaborations: